To expand our dynamic development team, we are looking for a
Software Engineer Frontend / Angular (m/w) 80-100%
In order to expand our dynamic team of developers, we are searching for people to fill the following position immediately, or upon arrangement:
Software Engineer Front-end/AngularJS (m/f) 80-100%
at our headquarters in Zurich.
- Development of the highly secure DSwiss applications - from analysing to specification and implementation to automatic tests (unit, E2E)
- Collaboration in the DSwiss web/angular team
- Implementation of the design and architecture of new software components
- Elaborating problematic analyses and approaches self-dependently or together with the R&D team
- Using state-of-the-art development methods (based on Scrum) in an innovative and powerful team
- Swift and quality-oriented working method with GitLab and Jenkins
- Participation in customer projects in the field of analysis, architecture and implementation
- Close collaboration with stakeholders, corporate management and project management
- In line with the company activities, you will also assume tasks outside your subject area
- Successfully completed technical university studies (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, University, University of Supplied Sciences)
- At least 2 years of experience in the development of web applications on the basis of Angular
- Experience in Mobile Web development is appreciated
- You are an all-rounder and not bound to a specific programming language
- Information security background is welcomed and a major advantage
- Talent for abstract thinking and analysing complex problems
- You are characterised by entrepreneurial thinking and action and you can work under high pressure
- Good command of written and oral communication in German and/or English
What we offer:
- you can expect a professional, dynamic environment within a Swiss company currently undergoing a period of intensive growth
- challenging development tasks with various components and using different technologies
- a comfortable working environment in terms of both layout and colleagues
- you will have the opportunity to actively contribute your own ideas
- regular team events (e.g. hackathon)
- attractive employment conditions
Who are we?
DSwiss AG is a worldwide leading provider of highly secure digital services for financial service providers. Besides their customised business solutions, DSwiss is also responsible for developing the award-winning online data storage solution SecureSafe. This service is used across the globe by approximately one million people in order to store their files and passwords.
DSwiss applications are constantly changing and facing new challenges. Besides continued software development, we also strive to keep up to date with the latest technology.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact us and send us your informative and full application documents by e-mail. We are looking forward to meeting you personally soon.
CH- 8003 Zürich firstname.lastname@example.org www.dswiss.com www.securesafe.com
Herr Michael Bolliger
+41 44 512 15 13