Head Customer Credit Management Switzerland (m/f)
We are the world's leading chemical company because we offer intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. We connect and develop people with diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matter to us, without regard to gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
As BASF's representative in Switzerland, BASF Schweiz AG plays a central role in the group. Headquartered in Basel, the company runs further sites in Kaisten, Monthey, Schweizerhalle, Pfäffikon and Holderbank. BASF Schweiz AG at Basel encompasses a service platform for all BASF entities in Switzerland. Moreover, different business units are represented in Basel.
What you can expect
As Head Customer Credit Management (CCRM) you will establish the CCRM functions according to the CCRM Guideline and ensure that the rules stated in this Guideline are followed at all times.
- You will lead the CCRM function with cost and headcount responsibilty and, while supporting profitable growth strategy, you will act as Business Partner.
- You will be in regular contact and will negotiate with clients.
- If applicable, you will update supplemental local work instructions in accordance with the CCRM Guideline.
- You will be responsible for all CCRM processes, including reporting requirements for global governance CCRM.
- You will ensure the functional approval matrix is up to date and approval rules are followed at all time for Credit Limits Decisions and blocked order management.
- Continuous skills and training development for CCRM personnel will also be one of your responsibilities.
- Furthermore, you will support and give guidance to BASF Group Companies in scope of the CCRM Guideline regarding responsibilities and processes.
- You will inform global governance CCRM in case of new local regulations.
What we expect
- You have a university degree in Business or Finance, or you have an equivalent degree.
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience in AR and credit management and several years of experience in a managerial position.
- You have a good understandig of both SAP and MS-Office.
- With your excellent language skills in German and English, you are a good communicator and networker. On top, you also have a good understanding of French.
- You have an analytical mindset, are flexible and you have a quick grap of complex questions.
- You have the ability to manage and lead a team and can work independently.
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company. Join the best team with more than 110,000 other minds to connect with globally. Explore your BASF career options at on.basf.com/mycareer