Global Sales Coordinator
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
With portfolio management teams in Zurich, London and New York, Vontobel Asset Management is a specialist investment manager with a multi-boutique approach and a track record of strong and consistent growth. As a multi-boutique we focus on Equities, Fixed Income, Multi Asset Class, and Alternative Investing, actively managing some CHF 110bn of assets on behalf of institutional and wholesale clients globally. We are now searching for a Zurich-based sales coordinator for our Global Sales team to support us in further driving that growth.
The main focus of this role is to manage our global client meeting schedule with the important client related activities of our investment teams. A self-contained working style and the desire to work with a strong team across Global Sales are key.
- Management of Vontobel Asset Management's global booking process for client meetings and roadshows with our investment teams / portfolio managers
- Coordination of major sales and management reports including securing the report production, which help the Global Sales team to further drive its growth aspirations
- 1st line of defense for crossborder requests of the Global Sales team including the necessary reporting and controlling structure
- Coordination and approval of client regulatory report requests
- Support the Team Head in various strategic and operative Global Sales projects
- At least 5-8 years of sales or marketing support or assistant experience, preferably in Asset Management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and motivated person who is able to grasp things quickly and to work independently and under pressure
- Commercial apprenticeship or Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Investment product knowledge (funds/mandates) would be an advantage
- Ability to understand strategy and link it with implementation
- Good project management skills combined with proactive solution thinking
- Fluent in German and in English (verbal and written)
Only direct applications desired.
Bianca Opitz, Corporate Human Resources, +41 58 283 73 90
Take ownership and bring opportunities to life. Be Vontobel.