Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Paralegal - Private Markets Operations 100% (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under
management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is
responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and
multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin,
London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
As a member of the Paralegal team you are the coordination point between the fund investments and our Legal/Investment
- Responsible of the entire investment transaction process from an operations point of view;
- Request tax opinions for upcoming investments;
- Coordinate all requests between our Legal/Investment teams and external parties (e.g. fund administrators, tax
advisors, depositories) across the globe;
- Manage daily requests from portfolio companies;
- Prepare Anti-Money-Laundering questionnaires and FATCA/CRS Self-Certification Forms;
- Gather relevant information and documentation in order to finalize requests from external parties and completion of
the investment transaction process.
- Swiss KV degree or equivalent;
- Ideally three years working experience in operations/administration, preferably within the trust or asset
- Experience in trust or asset management/financial industry is a plus;
- Thorough interest in investments and their operations (incl. legal) as well as tax is essential;
- Proficient language skills in German and English is a must;
- Hands-on and pro-active team player with excellent organizational skills;
- Naturally takes ownership and adheres to deadlines.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG