Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Executive Assistant 100% (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under
management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is
responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and
multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin,
London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Operational and administrative support to the senior management team such as managing and maintaining executive
schedules, agenda management, handling e-mails, prioritizing requests, preparing documents and presentations;
- Organizing and planning of international business trips incl. sourcing and booking flights, arranging visas, booking
hotels and transfers;
- Meeting scheduling across busy schedules; internal meetings and for external visitors;
- Coordinating recurring weekly and monthly meetings incl. printing and distributing materials;
- Taking and recording minutes of meetings;
- Completing monthly expense reports;
- Preparing and coordinating of various committee presentation packages;
- Planning and organizing in-house and off-site office events;
- Monitoring and handling newspaper subscriptions;
- Support to the communication team in external and internal communication.
- Swiss KV or equivalent commercial degree; executive Assistant diploma is beneficial;
- Proven experience in a similar role and ease in interactions with senior management;
- Preferably a background in Banking/Asset Management;
- International experience is a plus;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task according to shifting priorities;
- High level of discretion, high attention to detail and accuracy;
- Initiative, solution-oriented and pragmatic approach;
- Proactive team player with a sense of humor;
- Excellent verbal and written language skills both in German and English is a must, any other European language is an
- Proficient MS Office knowledge.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Manager Mrs Franziska Rohner.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 20
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG