Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Experienced Investment Controller Hedge Funds (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under
management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is
responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and
multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin,
London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Servicing of managed accounts platform including leverage monitoring, rebalancing and coordination with trading
advisors and counterparties;
- Collateral management for the managed accounts platform;
- Responsibility for the shadowing of fund of funds valuations in our portfolio management system and contact with our
fund administrators and service providers;
- Responsibility for trade placement and cash management in close interaction with Portfolio Management;
- Execution of currency hedging, rebalancing and monitoring tasks.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Finance or Controlling;
- At least five years of relevant working experience in Banking/Finance and/or Controlling;
- IT projects and testing experience;
- Accurate, diligent and independent working style;
- Committed, team-oriented and open-minded;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Front-end user experience in finance software, proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Manager Ms Sandra Wichert.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 17
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Manager Professional
LGT Capital Partners AG