Lead Web UI Developer
Your role :
Are you passionate about building high quality web front-ends and mobile apps? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? Interested to exploit the latest technologies? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- Developing production-level code for a large-scale, modern web application within a cloud setup.
- Being a key contributor and helping to form a potent team on the division's high-profile program.
- Collaborating closely with the Business product owners, developers, User Experience designers and Quality Assurance professionals.
- Mastering state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain.
- Developing and sharing knowledge across both the project team and division representatives.
- Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions.
Your team :
Your experience and skills :
- Experience with the development tooling (NPM, Webpack, CSS pre and post processors)
- Experience with asynchronous data and producing / consuming RESTful JSON
- Special interest in and appreciation for user interface design and user experience
- Fluency with charting and visualization frameworks (D3.js, Highcharts, Charts.js, etc.)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (Jest, Jasmin, Mocha, etc.)
- Experience with Agile practices (SCRUM, etc.)
- Someone with a high dedication to frontend development.
- Interested in wealth or asset management.
- A effective communicator in English.
- Good team player
- Someone with a can do attitude.
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Information Technology (IT)