We are now seeking to recruit a Configuration Manager (100%) who will be responsible for definition, management and improvement of the Configuration Management Process and Database (CMDB). This role encompasses both Software and Infrastructure Configuration Management. It is also expected that the Configuration Manager will be an active contributor across the whole Service Management organization, taking on responsibilities in a number of different areas.
- Drive the implementation and continuous improvement of Cembra's Configuration Management policies and standards, acting with a large degree of autonomy
- Ensure an ITIL best practice approach to delivering Configuration Management, ensure the CMDB facilitates the Change and Problem Management processes, and provide input into other Service Management processes and functions
- Develop and implement the Configuration Management Framework, policies and operating procedures and ensure compliance within the organization
- Champion the Configuration Management process within Cembra, and provide training to IT staff members regarding their roles and responsibilities according to the Configuration Management Framework
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholder functions such as Change Management, Release Management and Test Management
- Ensure that the ITSM tool (Service NOW) that contains the CMDB is correctly defined, documented,
implemented and populated
- Manage and maintain the CMDB central libraries, tools, common codes and data.
Including identification, control, status reporting, verification and audit of Configuration Items (CIs)
- Define robust KPIs and Metrics for Configuration Management and establish a Configuration Management reporting dashboard, including creation of reports suitable for the respective management levels
- Liaise with third party vendors and contractors to ensure that Configuration Management processes are understood and correctly executed by all resources that hold a responsibility in this area
- Provide consultancy to other Service Management functions regarding ITIL processes, and contribute to other IT Projects/Initiatives, providing support and advice as required
- Minimum 5 years experience within IT Service Management, incuding 2+ years experience in the design, implementation or management of Configuration Management Process and Systems
- Experience with design and implementation of other service management processes such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management desirable
- Understanding of common Service and Process Management methodologies such as ITIL, Cobit
- Experience with Service Now or other ITSM tools, for example Remedy, HPSM
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable with analysis and manipulation of large data sets and able to represent results in a clear and concise manner
- Strong communication skills and able to develop relationships across all levels of the organization and effectively manage expectations
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and software lifecycle management
- Previous experience in an IT Service Delivery or IT Vendor Management role would be advantageous
- Excellent working knowledge of English (written and spoken) required. German desireable.
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and about 809,000 customers.