An international consulting firm with a strong standing in the market and solid track record in global success is seeking to expand their Legal team in Zurich. An opportunity has arisen for a Swiss qualified M&A Lawyer (m/f) to join their legal services practice.
Senior Corporate Lawyer (m/f) Consulting
Senior Corporate Lawyer (m/f) M&A
As an senior and experienced member of the corporate team you will work on a range of topics covering M&A, Corporate & Commercial law. You will have the benefit of working in an integrated practice with a forward thinking approach on legal services.
- Advise on and oversee M&A transactions at all stages of the process through to closing working with a range of national and international clients
- Additionally, advising on PE, Capital Markets and antitrust issues where appropriate
- Close collaboration with the rest of the consulting firm's network across Tax & Advisory, providing a seamless service to their clients
- Helping with the development of the practice in the German speaking region of Switzerland, leveraging local and international relationships to further the M&A department's development
As a core member of the legal services team for this international consulting firm you will be an experienced Corporate lawyer with the desire to either move from a firm, or in-house role to a growing consulting firm.
- You will see the benefits for you and your clients of working within an integrated consulting model
- Minimum 7 year's experience acting on Corporate matters with strong M&A experience
- Fluent German and English
- Swiss qualified lawyer with law firm or Big-4 consulting background
- Solutions oriented; able to provide commercial advice to your clients
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to influence and inspire
- Enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team and working as a trusted advisor to your clients
To discuss how you can further your career within the Consulting space please send your CV or contact me to discuss further.
Robert Walters Switzerland AG
+41 44809 3521