Our client is evolving from a decentralized to a centralized driven model to become more strategic,with higher value and higher impact ROI projects. As part of this major transformation, there will be a strong focus on improving the efficiency of the procurement to pay process, leveraging the cost control capabilities via a better TCO management in the different cost categories while driving global alliances with partners and suppliers.
- Definition of the Strategic Sourcing Guidelines and Targets by type of spend
- Definition, Implementation and Execution of the Procurement Master Plan by category/region
- Execution of the Annual Savings Plan
- Acquisition of products and services, for monitoring the performance of major contracts, and the overall category cost control.
- Ensuring compliance of the Procurement Policy within the category
- Ensuring efficient Cost and Budget & Controls in the category (suppliers/products) with a clear goal to identify savings opportunities while leveraging scales at a group level.
- Implementation of a Procurement to Pay (P2P) process
He/she will also be responsible to drive and conduct major RFP's for the group, including pricing and economics negotiations, definition of sourcing strategies and contract negotiations.
Implementation of negotiation processes/tender/procurement/evaluation/approval.
Monitoring and evaluation of the providers' performance periodically during the life cycle of the contract.
Briefing and negotiation of framework agreements with suppliers
He /she will also drive and lead the supplier homologation and qualification process, by implementing a Centralized process for supplier homologation as well as a procurement portal for the group.
Procurement Lead for Marketing & Services
Your perspectives and benefits
- 8 years experience working in the Purchasing Department of international and fast moving indutries
- Very strong experience and knowledge of marketing and services ERP's experience, programs and specific solutions in Purchasing
- Very high negotiation skills
- People management experience in complex matrix environment
- Result-driven and customer-oriented
- Fluency in English
If you looking for interesting challenges on both professional and personal side, this company is made for you.
International, constant growth, entrepreneurial spirit About Us
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch & Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles. Learn more about us on BadenochandClark.ch Your contact
Consultant Procurement and Supply-Chain
Middle to Top Management recruitment
Rue du Rhône, 23 – CH 1204 Geneva