Group Reward Benefits Specialist 60% temporary 14.2 - 11.9.18
Your role :
Do you have experience in international benefits gained in an international financial service environment? Do you understand how benefits work in different countries and what needs to be considered when designing and operating benefits plans in?
We are looking for someone like this to help us:
- review, design and implement benefits plans in Switzerland in cooperation with all relevant functions
- ensure the global governance of our benefits plans
- analyze our current benefits and assist in benchmarking against our competitors.
- work together with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders on benefits issues and respond to both complex issues and ad-hoc benefits questions
- request information from and analyze recommendations of external suppliers and propose appropriate action internally
- work together with us on our global benefits projects
Your team :
You'll be working in the CH Benefits team which is based in Zurich. Our team is responsible for the strategic management and design of UBS' Swiss benefits plans as well as for global benefits projects. We sit within Group Reward which in turn sits within the Human Resources function in Corporate Centre.
Your experience and skills :
- an good knowledge of Swiss and international benefits, in particular pension plans and insurances
- an excellent understanding of areas that need to be considered when looking at benefits plan design as well as a solid background in Swiss or international benefits plans
- experience in the financial services industry
- experience in working together with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and a flexible mindset and are eager to take on new challenges
- excellent analytical skills in Excel
- a very good communicator, who can speak with people at all levels
- able to quickly grasp complex benefits issues and propose and present solutions
- highly client-oriented, responsive and able to work under pressure on multiple assignments
- able to work independently on projects and take responsibility for your own work
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Human Resources (HR)