Customer Order & Supply Management Specialist
For our client in Fribourg we are looking for a Customer Order & Supply Management Specialist for a 5 months contract.
Duration: ASAP to 2018-05-31
- Order handling for assigned countries from receipt of order till final invoicing in order to secure smooth order processing.
- Preparation and issue of offers and quotations for assigned countries.
- Handling of Letters of Credits and Documentary collections.
- Contact point for customers, distribution centers, plants, suppliers, banks, Area Managers & Controllers as well as forwarders.
- Vacation relief for other countries.
- Receipt of customer orders, review of all terms and conditions, including price and order entry (or review and validation of EDI orders) and order processing according to existing customer protocol/contracts with close follow up to secure on time delivery
- Ensure close follow-up on orders until delivery.
Manage blocked orders, delivery dates, backorders and make sure to keep customer informed at all times.
- Issue of commercial invoices, proforma-invoices for tenders and quotations, credit notes, commissions and freight invoices (where applicable).
- Organize/assist warehouses, DCs and transportation for export of shipments and constant follow-up until delivery to the customer Support S&OP and marketing in prioritizing orders and if required arrange repositioning between customers (when applicable).
- Customer complaint handling.
- Establish and maintain Customer parameters in the ERP and on documents (ECP and/or customer protocol/contracts).
- Coordinate product and price set-up / updates.
Minimum: Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent.
Preferred: Further education in either export or international customer service.
Languages: Fluent in writing and speaking in English, French and / or German is a plus
Minimum: 3-5 years of experience in an international customer service.
For further details please contact Aleksandra Sztajerowska
tel.: +41 435088643
Harvey Nash AG
+41 44 296 8844