Senior Business Project Manager Pricing Capabilities (m/w), 80-100 %
Are you digital and ready for a new challenge in an international environment?
UBS offers premium-quality products and services to our clients. We can confidently ask for the right price for the right service. Pricing Capabilities defines and drives pricing processes for UBS's mandate, custody, retrocession and cash offering. As subject matter experts and project managers we manage pricing capabilities in booking centers in Switzerland, Germany, Singapore and Hong Kong.
In this role, you will be leading business projects from business idea to rollout. Key activities include:
- Leading of projects with regard to pricing capabilities in close collaboration with product management and markets
- Managing projects through all phases from business idea to rollout
- Providing pricing expertise in offering and product management initiatives
- Enhancing existing solutions and ensuring fit for future pricing capabilities
- Analyzing and shaping of complex front-to-back processes to ensure correct pricing
- Sounding and consolidation of business requirements with various stakeholders (product management, markets, legal, risk, IT)
- Definition of strategic and tactical solutions
- Preparation of technical implementation and testing in close collaboration with IT organization
The role is embedded in UBS' strong Multichannel & Digitization Core Banking Team.
We work as business project leads in an international environment and are responsible for various strategic projects and/or contribute as business experts to various front-to-back projects. In addition we are business solution owners of key parts of UBS' strategic banking platform and in that role are responsible for the strategic development of our solutions.
Your experience and skills:
- preferably a university degree in banking/finance, a technical background or equivalent professional experience
- strong banking business/process understanding
- +3-5 years of experience in (international) project management in banking environment
- project leading experience in cross-team projects, ideally combined with business analysis experience at the interface between business and IT
- strong analytical and conceptual skills
- good interpersonal skills across seniority levels
- strong skills to successfully lead solution finding processes with stakeholder groups
- well versed in communicating and interacting with various stakeholders
- highly engaged and able to prioritize own workload on a daily basis and work under pressure
- excellent in written and spoken English and German
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Personal & Corporate Banking
Process, project and program management
UBS Recruiting Switzerland