Consumer Research Intern
Consumer Research Intern
"I want to make the most of my potential and get more out of my career"
Nestlé Research Konolfingen, Switzerland Temporary role, 6 months, 100%
Starting date: 01.02.2018 (ideally)
Nestlé Research in Konolfingen near Bern / Switzerland develops for Nestlé worldwide, new products, processes and packaging concepts in the areas of milk and nutrition. In addition it also provides technical assistance to our factories.
We are looking for a motivated candidate to support our Sensory and Consumer Team to guide product and pack developers and scientists in shaping required sensory and consumer research plan allowing consumer centric product development.
Provide consumer insights to Innovation & Renovation projects
Manage and execute consumer studies with excellence
- Act as a partner to Project Managers and help define consumer research strategy to contribute and influence project's success
- Collaborate closely with the sensory team to translate consumer liking into actionable recommendation
Contribute to building consumer understanding on the category
- Define clear and time bounded plans, execute, analyze, report and present results in line with best practices and expectations
- Guide product development based on sensory & functional characteristics and project constraints
- Collect and compile consumer knowledge & consumer trend for the defined product categories
- Support competitive tasting and analysis
Show us that you have excellent communication skills and have a highly proactive attitude. To succeed in this role, you will need to be open-minded and you must be a good team player and networker. Your high level of autonomy and initiative will contribute to bring added value to our business. If you want to make a difference to our performance, apply at www.nestle.com/jobs in English. The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
- Actually performing or just performed a Master Degree in sensory evaluation and/or consumer research
- Experience ideally gained in the dairy field would be a plus
- Good knowledge in statistics and excel
- Fluent in English and German would be an advantage