Executive Assistant GER/ENG
US multinational with global manufacturing and commercial operations employing some 5,000 staff.
With worldwide HQ in USA, European HQ is in the Swiss German part of Switzerland (about 25 people) which comprises the European Leadership team.
Executive Assistant GER/ENG Position:
In this position, you will provide high administrative level support to the General Manager Europe. Profil:
You will be responsible for organising internal meetings and ensuring correct room allocation, schedule appointments, handle agendas, and pro activeley respond to phone calls & mails.
You will be responsible for writing and difusing the internal communication sacross the region (in English) and all relevant correspondence in both English and German. Your role will also include the preparation, correction and translation of various documents for management use.
You will also be responsible of organising meetings and events, including business trips travel (locally and globally) for the General Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field
- German mother tongue and English advanced level
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar function and in a international environment
- IT Skills : MS Office and Lotus Notes, SAP/R3
- Excellent writing skills
- Very precise, quality oriented, organised
- Can handle stress, manage time well and take decisions