You will be responsible for all ongoing administration of trusts and non-Swiss resident companies.
We are looking for someone who is well trained in managing a to z trust tasks.
This is a newly created role because of the growth of the company
Our client is a growing player within the fiduciary industry. They are in the heart of Zurich and have a very international and dynamic team.
As part of the Trust team your main responsibilities will be:
• Assist with the establishment of discretionary trusts, including opening of bank accounts, asset management accounts, etc
• Assist with the incorporation of non-Swiss resident corporations including liaison with our non-Swiss agents in this regard
• Restructure of simple and complex structures in liaison with lawyers, accountants, clients and other third parties
• Opening of KYC (know your client, compliance and regulatory) files, the review of KYC documentation completed by clients and the liaison with the compliance officer in connection with such matters
• Prepare of documentation for client reporting portfolio summaries
• Ad hoc trust and corporate administration matters including but not limited to the drafting of minutes, resolutions and other agreements, including loan and sale and purchase agreements
• Ensure timely and accurate response to queries and information requests from clients
• Extensive written, telephonic and direct meeting access with clients and their investment and other advisors
• Correspondence with banks and other financial intermediaries
• Treasury functions including the placing of forex transactions, preparation and keying of international payment orders, placing of funds on notice, fiduciary and term deposits. .
You have a solid education in banking, legal or fiduciary business. Ideally with a STEP or Jersey background.
You have at least 5 years of experience in a Trust company or Private bank and used to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
Within your hands on experience, you have had responsibility for your own mandates.
You are able to work in a fast paced and demanding environment.
You have excellent command in English (fluency in both written and spoken)
You are independent and able to work with minimal supervision.
Great opportunity to be part of a growing business in a multicultural and driven environment.
Michael Page SwitzerlandEvelyn Palma
Bleicherweg 108002 Zürich
Display on the map