Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Description of the Position
Senior Software Developer
Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of
2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into
our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
Senior Software Developer
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Deliver high quality solutions in tight timeframes to meet demanding customer requirements
- Work closely with business and other IT units to gather and understand requirements
- Contribute to software and architectural design decisions
- Contribute to a robust automated test suite to work in a continuous integration / continuous deployment environment
- Become involved in the internal devops guild, building relationships with other developers and identifying /
implementing best practices
- Maintain close interaction with the business on very diverse topics: front-end portals to management of
long-maturity life insurance products
- Fluency in English is essential
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- Experience building scalable, distributed applications in Scala and Java
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Experience in developing software in an Agile environment
- Interest in the latest programming trends such as functional and reactive programming
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems
- Experience in Implementation of APIs for integration with internal and external systems
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Financial background in either banking or the insurance industry
- Experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints is an advantage to this role
- CQRS and event sourcing hands on experience
- Knowledge of serverless architecture would be a benefit
- DevOps experience configuration management, containers, virtualization, continuous integration and deployment
- Akka / Akka Persistence / Akka HTTP / Akka Streams
- Kafka / event streaming pipelines
This position requires strong technical skills and appetite as there are some complexity challenges. Great opportunity
for an all-rounder who likes to take part on multiple technical topics with an opportunity to work with very skilled
and experienced developers.
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on Apply to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.