Tetra Laval International (TLI) is the financial support and control function for the Tetra Laval Board. This includes responsibility for areas such as the corporate governance, Group financing and treasury, financial planning and reporting, M&A, tax, internal audit, insurance, leasing and holdings administration.
TLI manages the internal control aspects of these responsibilities by means of Group policies applicable throughout the Group.
Our team is currently looking for ambitious, self driven and highly motivated person with outstanding communication, problem solving and analytical skills to take the position of:
LEASING ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST.
- Be responsible for all activities linked to contract administration of leasing business process, handled by the two Tetra Laval Leasing platforms.
- In particular, this includes:
- Specialised school certificate or higher: Accounting, technical diploma or equivalent.
- A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss/ EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position
- Minimum four years of experience in leasing or other financial operations activities.
- Advanced knowledge of products, terminology, legal documents and systems related to leasing operations.
- Rigorous, control oriented, ability to prioritize, and excellent organizational abilities. - High degree of personal integrity, confidentially and professionalism.
- Creative problem solver who is flexible and open to new ideas and new approaches.
- Effective with working independently, multiple team and cross functional environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (both written and spoken), French is a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office and strong PC skills.
What we offer:
- Ability to apply critical thinking for all elements of lease documentation construction.
- Ability to master multiple software applications, including Ambit Asset Finance.
- Good mathematical skills and general knowledge of basic accounting procedures used within the assigned area.
- Past experiences working in mature companies with a strong internal control system.
Interested in joining our team?
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your application through our website www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please note that we accept only online English applications submitted through www.tetrapak.com career site.
Please apply online and submit your CV and motivation letter by 20th of December 2017.