Are you up for a challenge? Ready to support health care companies by combining real world data with technology to create valuable business insights? We are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for health care, who want to grow –both personally and professionally – by supporting our clients to grow their business in an increasingly challenging market environment.
Senior Consultant, Commercial Effectiveness Services (m/w)
Are you up for a challenge? Ready to support health care companies by combining real world data with technology to create valuable business insights? We are looking for motivated individuals with a passion for health care, who want to grow - both personally and professionally - by supporting our clients to grow their business in an increasingly challenging market environment.
The position will be open from December 15th 2017
- Work in and lead teams of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our "the best on the business" team leaders including active contribution to and at client meetings
- Conducting primary and secondary research and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to identify key client issues, translating the data into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to key decision makers
- Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions, assisting senior team members with analysis of client requirements and support business development, e.g. project proposals
- Working independently and as part of a team, with responsibility for supervising junior team members; actively contributing to learning, development and recruiting
- An undergraduate degree in life sciences, economics/business, and minimum of 5 - 6 years experience in the health care industry (preferably sales/marketing/BI) or consulting firms
- Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills as well as proven project management skills; experience leading project teams across geographies is a plus
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation, business and report writing
- Strong capability in managing complex projects to meet deadlines delivering consistently high quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries, an avid interest in the healthcare and life sciences industries
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); Business German is a must
We look forward to your application.
Place of work: Rotkreuz/ Zug
+41 41 208 61 11