Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Business Development - Client Services Analyst (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under
management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is
responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and
multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin,
London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Provide client services support to the Business Development and Liquid Alternatives investment management teams
- Prepare and maintain standard product presentations for various asset classes (liquid alternatives/long-only);
- Create pitch presentations for various asset classes (liquid alternatives/long-only);
- Manage information between investment management, research, business development and compliance;
- Participate in several projects.
- University degree in finance/economics, or similar qualification;
- CAIA or other professional financial qualification is a plus, but not necessary;
- First experience in a similar role; preferably with an international asset management firm or an investment bank;
- Sound understanding of traditional and alternative products;
- Advanced MS Office skills required in particular, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Strong numerical skills;
- Fluent English and German speaker, other languages would be a plus;
- Excellent communication, organizational/multi-tasking skills essential;
- Able to work under pressure, good stress management and work against tight deadlines.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Specialist Mr Sebastian Galosi.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 13
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
LGT Capital Partners AG