Qualification/Validation Associate (m/f) 100%
We support our client, an international pharmaceutical company in the northwest region of Switzerland, in a project until December 2018.
What the company offers you in return:
- 40 h./week
- Salary matching education and experience
- Position easily reachable with public transportation and own car
- To support in the development of new policies and SOPs for qualification and validation of equipment and facilities
- To control relevant QA documents (SOPs, Validation Master Plan, etc.) and manage deviations
- To act as QA representative for new initiatives: Quality Initiatives, QM/QDS implementation, Quality Plans, qualification and facility upgrade activities, etc.
- To interpret new regulatory requirements
- To support in internal and external audits
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry, Pharmacy or equivalent education
- 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical regulated environment and very deep knowledge on GMP documentation requirements
- Fluent English skills
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.