All over the world, Pfizer colleagues are working together to positively impact health for everyone, everywhere. As we continue to develop healthcare products and expand our business globally, we are consistently looking for new talents. Right now, we are seeking highly qualified candidates to fill the position:
Manager Corporate Communications (m/f)
This is what you can look forward to:
- Develop communication strategies, deliver internal communication programs and internal news flow that supports business priorities and strategic vision
- Ensure key message consistency
- Engagement of employees through open and transparent communications program; support the development of a dialogue culture
- Actively champion use of new media and technologies in the delivery of internal communications
- Track and monitor communications effectiveness
- Support country manager and country management forum in the strategy and content of leader communications, across all media including events, presentations, interviews, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media contacts and drive positive media coverage on the company through proactive media relations programs
- Track and monitor efficiency of media relations
- Align external activities with business colleagues
- Issues and Crisis Management
- Lead in building internal/external communications content whenever issues emerge, so as to avoid the issues developing into crisis
- Undertake a leading role in issues, conflict and crisis management, and establish a corresponding network in order to manage internal and external communications flow to minimize negative impact and seek positive opportunities.
- Liaise with business colleagues on the above items
- Provide key stakeholders heads-up whenever there is an issue evolving locally or worldwide
What you offer:
- University degree in the field of communications or related area is required
- >5-7 years' experience in corporate communication (internal & external) on a strategic and operational level
- Experience in healthcare industry, especially pharma
- Expertise in the field of digital channel strategies and programs
- Used to working with PR- and/or advertising agencies
- Demonstrable ability to work with senior leaders on the content and delivery of internal and external communications activities
- Demonstrable ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization to generate content for internal and external communications
- Ability to translate complex information into clear and concise messages
- Ability to work against tight deadlines, manage multiple projects at once and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills driven by diplomacy in German, English and French
In addition to competitive salaries and customized benefits packages, we offer a supportive and diverse culture and unparalleled career development opportunities.