SIX operates the infrastructure underpinning the Swiss financial sector and offers a comprehensive range of services around the world in the fields of securities trading and settlement, financial information and payment transactions.
DevOps Engineer OPS
SIX Group Services AG controls Architecture, Software Development, IT Project Management and IT Operation to cover the company's IT need globally. The department Advanced and Integration Services develops numerous forward-looking IT Services for the business unit SIX Securities Services. Would you like to work in an agile team driven by passion, trust and innovation? We're looking for a new colleague as DevOps Engineer OPS. You will serve our customers by high quality and modern application software and ensure an interference-free operation of customer service. You will contribute significantly in automation of optimizing operations, recovery, software testing and software deployment. You will act in a comprehensive end-to-end responsibility.
- Operation, maintenance, enhancements and monitoring of applications to deliver high quality service
- 2nd level application support both for internal and external customer service
- Standby of the job (every 4th week)
- Test and provide high-class application software within agreed SLA's
- Contribute to maximum automation of all repetitive interventions with adequate tools
- Act in a self-governed team and take part in several projects
- Degree in IT (University or higher technical school) and a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Self-reliant way of working with a high quality standard and a solution and goal oriented approach
- Experience in agile techniques as Scrum or similar
- Good knowledge of Linux (Suse or Redhat); knowledge in Python or Perl welcome
- Experience with continuous delivery (Docker, Saltstack, Bamboo, Jenkins) is an asset
- Excellent spoken and written English skills; good German and/or French skills
+ 41 058 399 47 19