My client, a commodity trading company based in Geneva, is looking for a new SAP FICO Consultant to join his team. The consultant will also play a role of Project Manager.
This is a 6 months contract + possibility to have a permanent position after the mission.
The SAP FICO Consultant/ Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of our client's Finance projects through the complete project life-cycle. The main tasks related to this role will be the following:
- Support users in their daily activities (1st-3rd level)
- Ensure redaction of functional specifications when needed and document any CRs
- Supervision and coordination of any SAP FICO related project and/or resource (internal/external)
- Manage: time-line, budget, quality, client satisfaction, colleague satisfaction and adherence to company's processes.
- Drive strategic projects of system landscapes relating to SAP BI and BO
- Lead project life cycles and plan solution architectures with business, definition of projects and processes, collaboration with IS Managers as well as Finance Directors.
- Develop, maintain and manage project planning, ensuring the right balance of scope, budget, time-line and risk is in place.
- 10+ years' experience in SAP FI-CO in a similar position
- Must have recent experience managing SAP Finance projects with BO/BI
- Prior experience as a Project Manager with good methodology (ideally Agile)
- Must be a take-charge and responsible driver behind projects, willing to take the initiative and can work independently
- Must have strong communication skills (written, verbal and listening), comfortable speaking to all levels within the company (executives, managers and other stakeholders).