Project Manager Digitization of Wealth Management Ecosystem 80-100%
Are you digital? Would you like a new challenge in an international environment?
UBS is continuously enhancing the digital capabilities for clients and client advisors. Channels (e.g., ebanking, mobile banking, Client Advisor portal) and underlying capabilities (e.g., CRM, Profiling, Sales) are being further digitized and improved. To cope with increasing demand, the team will be expanded with qualified new members.
In this role, you will be developing and implementing future oriented solutions as a stream lead. Key activities include:
- Lead projects/subprojects in coordination with front office stakeholders, product managers and IT
- Sounding and consolidation of business requirements from various stakeholders
- Definition of strategic and tactical solutions
- Preparation of technical implementation and testing in close collaboration with IT organization
- Support of solution roll out (e.g., communication, education)
Your team :
The role is embedded in UBS' strong Multichannel & Digitization Team, working out of Zurich.
Your experience and skills:
You are expected to have:
- preferably a university degree with banking/finance or technical background
- strong banking business/process understanding, preferably in Wealth Management
- previous experience in (international) project management in banking environment
- previous experience and strong affinity with digitization and advisory solutions
- strong analytical and conceptual skills
- good interpersonal skills across seniority levels
- strong skills to successfully lead solutioning processes with stakeholder groups
- very good skills in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint)
You are expected to be:
- well versed in communicating and interacting with various stakeholders
- highly engaged and able to prioritize own workload on a daily basis and work under pressure
- excellent in written and spoken English and German
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Wealth Management & Personal & Corporate
Process, Project and Program Management
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland