"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe is a leading supplier of Fast Moving Consumer Goods. Our products are produced and distributed in all major European countries and exported overseas. The J&J Consumer Europe Center of Excellence is at the heart of a growing global business with world class manufacturing standards, producing leading brands. J&J has an open culture with strong principles that have been incorporated in our company credo. This is an opportunity for you to become involved in a challenge operational set-up and deliver on stretch targets. State of the art technology supports the product portfolio and goes along with many opportunities to further develop your skills.
For our Consumer Supply Chain organization, we are looking for a highly committed
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES SUPPLY CHAIN
Full time permanent contract
The Head of HR, Supply Chain Switzerland will actively support business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. They will address complex organizational challenges by providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies. The Head of HR, Supply Chain Switzerland is responsible for managing the HR work for the assigned client groups within their team and ensuring the delivery of an integrated HR strategy for their respective client organization by establishing priorities, aligning resources and managing the implementation activities of the local HR team.
- Responsibility and accountability for overall HR activities, strategy and planning for Swiss Supply Chain organization and support across all three sectors.
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Lead geography HR team, either through direct reporting or through matrix, as needed
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business
- Partner with the Global or Cross Sector Function leaders to shape define culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conducts gap analysis and develops and implements buy/build strategies in partnership with business leaders
- Manage the portfolio of HR work for a region and sector(s) in support of business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies
- Manage the HR team, either through direct reporting or through the matrix, as needed
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Instil cultural discipline to ensure global deployment of core processes and program across the sector/region
- 10+ years professional experience, including managerial experience coaching and leading talent; minimum of 7 years of progressive HR or HR related experience
- Business proficiency in English
- Fluent in French or German would be an advantage
- Experience managing a team of HR professionals and leaders
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences.
- Has experience managing, planning and implementing projects and strategic change initiatives for sustained impact
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business
- Experience developing high performing, diverse, and sustainable internal and external talent pipeline
- Collaborative partner and team leader with a strong drive to create a positive and inspiring work environment, especially during times of change
- Experience in a supply chain or manufacturing environment is preferred.
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking HERE .
Please click on Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Johnson & Johnson
Frau Veronika Kommer
Talent Acquisition Partner