Internal Auditor (100%)
You will be working in a team of six Internal Auditors and report to the Head of Internal Audit. In this position you are responsible for:
- Planning and executing financial, operational and compliance audits worldwide in all three Divisions of GF (Europe, America, Asia).
- Preparation of internal audits including stakeholder interviews, review of financial development and KPIs including the usage of SAP to define the audit scope to be applied
- Evaluation and assessment of the Internal Control System (ICS) in place by conducting process walkthroughs as part of the audit engagement.
- Communication and discussion of the audit findings with the local and senior management.
- Preparation of the Internal Audit reports in English or German and the reconciliation of these reports with the local management.
- Monitoring the implementation status of the IA report’s recommendations until the end of the internal audit process (follow-up).
- Participation in special audits, i.e. acquisition reviews, project reviews or due diligences
- Support in ad hoc requests of any kind by the Audit Committee or the Executive Committee.
- Development of our tools and processes.
- Regular and international travel activity of up to 50%.
To fulfill this challenging position you meet the following requirements:
- A university or college degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Administration, Economics or similar with a focus on Finance, Financial Reporting, Auditing or Controlling.
- At least 5 years of professional working experience in External Auditing / Assurance (Big 4) or alternatively similar experience in Internal Auditing of an industrial company with a dedicated focus on financial reporting.
- Very good knowledge and use of English and German (ideally native speaker) is a must.
- CIA certificate would be an advantage.
- Good skills in SAP modules such as FI/CO, SD, MM.
- Solution-oriented and pragmatic approach, profound analytical skills and support of our company’s values through fair and ethical behavior.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal form (discussing audit observations, convincing management while being a good listener).
- Your charismatic personality reflects a deep attention to detail, enthusiasm and professionalism and above all you are highly eager and committed to dig deep into subjects and processes.
- High interest to continuously learn and feeling comfortable with facing new challenges regularly
- Openness to foreign cultures and intercultural competence
In case of questions, please feel free to contact Thorsten Schittges, Head of Internal Audit, by phone
(Tel. +41 52 631 25 06) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to receiving your application (motivation letter, CV etc.) by e-mail addressed to: email@example.com
Georg Fischer (GF) comprises three core businesses: GF Piping Systems, GF Automotive and GF Machining Solutions. The Corporation is headquartered in Switzerland and has approximately 15,000 employees worldwide.
GF Internal Audit (GFIA) supports the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee in corporate financial management. Internal audit acts independently and reports directly to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors. Organizationally the department is integrated within the Corporate Center Finance and Controlling.
Georg Fischer AG
Mrs Bernadette Muhle