We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
Join our Team as:
Product Manager Division Kobold
The Product Manager Kobold identifies and develops home cleaning appliances in an omni channel direct sales environment - based on the product roadmap, consumer insights and technology-innovations. Together with PM of other products of home cleaning he creates innovative products and services fulfilling customer needs, showing clear USPs which overachieve customer expectations with the aim to strengthen our omni channel business and to drive divisional growth and profitability..
- Product positioning, benefit definition, feature definition, transformation of features into technical Solutions
- Defining the feature set for the product, and taking accountability for the business case based on all relevant customer insides and customer requirements, and in close correlation to the respective development direction of the category.
- Full responsibility for Product Development in cooperation with Engineering, the countries and international Marketing
- In charge for time schedules, budget and business cases towards successful market introduction of products
- Technical translation and release of relevant technical testing methods to assess the quality of the developed features.
- Alignment with country-sales organisations and channels.
- Accountability for demo concepts and sales support in the introduction phase
- Interaction with external service providers for market research and services supporting the product development.
- University Degree in the area of industrial Engineering, Wirtschaftsingenieur.
- Practical experience of product development, production and project management in a technical environment, ideally with a digital background.
- 7 - 10 years of professional experience in product management, ideally in technical products in an international environment, with a track record of leading large teams in a matrix organisation.
- strong leadership towards stakeholders from engineering, countries and management.
- Solid foundation of marketing expertise in the areas of customer insights, market research with the ability to implement new trends.
- Profound presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, to gain credibility and respect with peers and senior management.
- Energetic, flexible and proactive personality who can excel in a matrix Environment.
- Fluent in English, and in at least one other European language.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co.
Wolleraustrasse 11a, 8807 Freienbach