2018 Wealth Management Associate - Market Brazil
Your role :
Do you want to be a part of the best Wealth Management firm? Would you enjoy working in an absolute international culture?
Our 12 months Wealth Management Associate Program extends your skills, provides a unique experience in Wealth Management and establishes a platform for accelerated career development in a client facing role. Parallel off-the-job education will provide you with the business specific knowledge but the main focus is on-the-job, developing your book of clients. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be equipped with the necessary foundation to embark upon a rewarding career with UBS Wealth Management in one of our global locations.
We're looking for someone who can:
- develop to become a successful client advisor through our training program
- establish long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- create and implement a strategic client book development plan with measurable actions
- proactively widen and deepen client and prospective client relationships
- comply with all regulations, policies and standards, contributing to an effective risk culture
Your team :
As a future world class professional you will work in a high-performance environment to realize your career goals. We will bring you up to speed on financial and banking knowledge, and you will immediately put your new skills into action working closely with an experienced team of Wealth Management professionals as well as regular mentoring sessions with a senior leader.
Your experience and skills :
Even if you do not have financial services experience, you are driven, ambitious and want to make a positive impact on clients, your team and the firm.
- a networker and a skilled relationship builder at heart
- keen to serve the client through a team approach, drawing upon the know-how of other specialists and senior management
- a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
- fluent in English and Portuguese
- a MBA degree from a leading university or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years professional experience
- good understanding and strong interest in financial markets
- in depth market knowledge in Brazil with a convincing network of High Net Worth Individuals
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Client advisory / Relationship management
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland