WM Process and Risk Specialist Global Family Office
Your role :
Are you always on the lookout for risks? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your process, risk and tool expertise?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
- be the point of entry for process, tool and risk related topics within the desk.
- ensure a smooth information flow in and out of the desk on process, tool and risk related topics, act as interface between functional units and the desk.
- take care of pre-checks, alerts and deficiencies remediation with the Desk Heads and Client Advisors.
- ensure desk trainings, roll-out of process and tool changes and special case handling in the daily business
- drive technical on-boarding and coaching of desk new joiners and act as coach for apprentices.
- support the tracking and analysis of operational incidents and implementation of adequate measures.
- identify and propose process improvements, establish a sound risk & efficiency culture within the desk.
- act as sparring partner to PRS Coordinator for selected market-level tasks and/or topics
- provide feedback to ideas, initiatives and process changes related to tools and processes, and raise innovate ideas.
Your team :
You'll be working in the GUHNW segment in Zürich. In your role as a Process and Risk Specialist (PRS), you will collaborate with desk heads and the respective client advisors who are responsible for professionally servicing clients domiciled in sensitive countries.
Your experience and skills :
- excellent communication and coordination skills.
- strong knowledge and experience in front staff processes, risk management tasks and tools.
- experience in a front (CA, CAA) role, process, risk, compliance, audit or business management function for at least 3 years with exposure to Russia/CIS market.
- strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability to understand complex front and operational procedures and processes
- fluency in English and Russian (German and/or any other language would be an additional asset).
- familiar with the Russian business landscape
- familiar with the Swiss, Russian and International regulatory frameworks (i.e. CISA, FinfraG, CDB, AEI, FATCA, MiFID, EMIR, etc.)
- strongly service oriented, ideally combined with hands-on experience in arranging easy to understand training material and good presentation skills
- proactive and self-dependent
- a self-starter with a sense of initiative who demonstrates drive and commitment and the ability to motivate others
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Business management, administration and support
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland