Relationship Manager WM HNW South Africa
Your role :
Are you at your best when solving problems for clients and building long-term relationships? Do you have a proven track record in relationship management and selling? We are looking for someone who can help us:
- implement a quantitative prospect development plan with measurable immediate actions in South Africa
- grow market network in South Africa through own contacts and referrals and mapping new prospects based on solid local knowledge
- provide high-quality investment options for clients in relation to South African fiscal constraints, working closely with team members and specialists from other areas
- make sure clients are managed in a manner that contributes to an effective risk culture within the team
Your team :
You will be working in the Wealth Management team for South Africa as part of the High Net Worth segment in Zurich. Our purpose is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team delivers comprehensive and global client solutions. You will be supported in your tasks by a first-class infrastructure and innovative products and services.
Your experience and skills :
- an existing network of promising contacts in South Africa
- several years of experience in wealth management covering the South African market
- expertise with financial products and services relevant to South Africa domiciled clients offered locally and internationally
- a proven record finding solutions for clients and prospective clients in a cross border context
- a degree in Finance and/or Business Administration
- always looking to improve the client experience
- extremely organized, with great planning skills and efficient time management
- an excellent communicator, with great presentation skills
- a perfectionist in everything you do (that includes, of course, documentation)
- fluent in English and Afrikaans
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Client advisory / Relationship management