Client Services Executive
Purpose of Role
The Client Services Executive role owns the growth and overall performance for the assigned relationships within an account. In addition the CSE executes and manages the account plan under the guidance of the Client Partner.
- Manage a client portfolio in the Life Sciences industry in Switzerland
- Enabling multi-million-dollar deals with focus on innovative business models and ensuring annuity business
- Financial structuring and functional solutioning for multi year engagements with customers
- Business expansion across customer divisions & geographies and building new relationships including CXO
- Engaging customers on emerging technologies such as IoT (Internet of Things), Cognitive Analytics, Robotics, Digitization and Machine Learning
- Negotiate managed services SLA driven multi-year engagements
- Enable Vendor Portfolio Rationalization within customer environment. Coach and guide the client through the consolidation and rationalization journey
- Work with key technology alliance partners to expand business and offer innovative solutions
- Leading legal and commercial negotiations
- 20+ years' professional experience in building strategic client relationships and managing high value accounts
- Deep understanding of Life Sciences domains such as Commercial, R&D, Manufacturing, QA and Clinical Trials Management. Understanding of technology landscape within these domains
- Ability to manage P&L of CHF 10M+ with strong understanding of project execution and engaging hybrid delivery models
- Experience in business development, customer relationship and program management with P&L responsibilities
- International experience and perspective to manage multinational customers
- Ability to setup of technology specific Centers of Excellence within client IT ecosystem.
- Managed P&L responsibilities: budgeting, forecasting, meeting financial targets and setting governance mechanism to reduce program risks.
- Built domain centrix solutions, competency, go-to-market strategy and acquire new customers within the Life Sciences industry
- Exposure to enterprise applications
- Educational Qualification - MBA
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.ch or follow us @Cognizant