QA Documentation Specialist (m/f) 100%
We are supporting our client, an international pharmaceutical company in the northwest region of Switzerland, in the search for a new employee available to start as soon as possible until December 2018.
What the company offers you in return:
- Gross salary of up to 41 CHF/h (13th salary, holidays and bank holidays included)
- Location easily reachable with public transportation
- Position until end of 2018
- To provide support in the release of GMP documentation
- To review documentation, solve simple issues and report complex deviations to supervisor
- To support in the resolution of issues, file and archive documents: Audit reports, BRR sheets, CoA, CoCs, etc.
- To support in the evaluation of new equipment and software, knowledge transfer and training of new colleagues, as requested
- Degree as Laboratory Technician EFZ or BSc in Biotechnology or similar
- At least 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical environment in a similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge of GMP regulations and compliance as well as of drug development
- Very good command of written and spoken German and English
Welcome to nemensis!
We are looking forward to getting to know you.