Stellvertretender Qualitätsmanager Part 145 100% / Deputy Compliance Monitoring Manager Part 145 100%
Great airlines need great people, so do not miss out on this chance to join Helvetic Airways one of Switzerland's largest airlines. We are looking for a
Deputy Compliance Monitoring Manager Part 145
Starting date: ASAP - Upon mutual agreement.
The deputy Compliance Monitoring Manager Part 145 acts on behalf of the Compliance Department Part 145 for ensuring that the Company maintains and further develops an independent compliance monitoring system based on EASA, FOCA and IOSA requirements. Thus ensuring that the highest standards of safety, airworthiness maintenance and product quality are achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To develop and ensure compliance monitoring processes and procedures for all fields of Part 145
- To deputise for the Compliance Monitoring Manager Part 145 during his absence
- Ensure that staff performance is monitored, abnormalities reported, recorded, investigated and corrected
- To ensure that the compliance procedures under his jurisdiction are reviewed and maintained according to the company procedures
- To issue on behalf of the Compliance Monitoring Manager Part 145 authorisation as appropriate are issued to suitably qualified and competent persons and oversight of the respective records
- To carry out internal and external audits as required by the audit plan and to make recommendations to the
Compliance Monitoring Manager Part 145 - Accomplish any other duties as may be reasonably directed or delegated by the Compliance Monitoring Manager Part 145
Candidates must have:
- Audit and inspection experience is benficial
- Technical background (fleet engineering, valid or expired license Part 66) with the desire to develop skills in technical compliance monitoring management
- Self-initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Fluent written and spoken in English & German
- A high sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Reliable with a systematic way of working
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Office)
- AMOS knowledge is beneficial
- Residence in Switzerland or willing to move to Switzerland
We are offering:
- A high motivated, dynamic and young team
- A competitive salary package according to industry standard
- A range of various benefits
Are you interested?
If so, just check the requirements for the position and apply now on our Career Center www.helvetic.com/career. Become part of our Helvetic Airways team!
Helvetic Airways AG
Frau Patricia Hächler
044 270 85 46