Homegate is the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Switzerland. We help people to make their best real estate decision and bring commercial real estate agencies, owners and potential tenants and buyers together. We count more than 10 million visits from people who use our portal and have more than 190 million page views per month.
We are looking for you as a teammate. You'll help Homegate to grow the business and our engineering-teams to shift our platform to the next level, while driving innovations.
Java Full-Stack Engineer
- You will design, implement, test and deliver new features within a cross-functional agile team
- You love to support and mentor other engineers and share your expert knowledge with the engineering teams
- You challenge the status quo and continuously improve architecture, code and tools to ensure high quality software delivery
- You own your solution and will be responsible from development to delivery to operations in a DevOps environment
- You like to work with developers, product owners, designers and other stakeholders on product discovery
- Proficiency in Java/Spring/OOP/Maven and Java based Web Frameworks
- Hands on experience designing and implementing RESTfull backend Services
- Good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Practice in state of the art coding standards like clean code, TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ability to understand the company's KPIs and the user needs and use them as innovation driver
- Experience with agile methodologies and pronounced agile mindset
- Plus: Knowledge of microservices on AWS
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Fluency in German or English
- Flexible working hours and Home-office possibilities
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses, conferences etc.
- Assistance and Support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- On-site canteen with plentiful selection of fresh food and salad
- Discounts in many surrounding shops and partner vendors like HP, Allianz, Sunrise, Shell, ...
- Lots of team activities and regular hackathons
We look forward to your application
Talent Acquisition Specialist
+41 44 500 29 87