METTLER TOLEDO is the global leader in the sale and manufacture of weighing and measurement systems for laboratory,
industrial and trade applications. We are a global organization whose company culture is shaped by innovation and a
strong, team-oriented, international culture.
Our Corporate IT department enables the company in all aspects of our global business. The department itself is a
global organization with hubs in Switzerland, the US, China, Malaysia, and Poland. In addition, we are working with
several vendors to enhance and supplement our internal organization. In order to strengthen the management of those
vendors, we are looking for an
Junior IT Vendor Manager (f/m)
The position is located at our headquarters in Greifensee, Zurich, and reports to the Head of IT Vendor Management.
- Supporting tender processes (Request for Information/RFI or Request for Proposal/RFP) for IT procurement
- Evaluate potential partners for hardware/software or services on technical and commercial aspects as well as
cultural fit to the company, manage relationship to key suppliers
- Special focus on software licensing contracts and license management
- Support contract definition and contract negotiation for IT outsourcing and procurement initiatives in collaboration
with the procurement department
- Work with other IT departments to define the required services for IT contracts
- Responsible for the governance of assigned contracts, ensuring that all obligations are being met
- Measure vendor quality based on SLAs and KPIs, as well as define, track and report the vendor performance
- Administration of vendors (on-/off boarding, invoicing etc.)
- Support IT organization overall on improving IT processes and organizational structure
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or similar work experience
- At least 1-year experience in cooperating with IT vendors
- Experience working in a distributed global IT organization is an advantage
- Knowledge in definition and measurement of metrics (SLAs and KPIs)
- Experience with various areas of IT application (preferably SAP), IT infrastructure or IT Service Management
- Strong communicator with the ability to motivate and convince people
- Analytical, innovative and persistent personality, structured working mode
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment with virtual international teams
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English. German knowledge is a plus
We offer a challenging position in an innovative and world-leading high-tech company in which you will have the
possibility to be part in a fast moving environment with an open culture.
Did we attract your interest? We are looking forward to hearing from you soon! Please send your complete application
documents to email@example.com.
We only consider direct applications for this role.