Inter-Market Supply Planner
Inter-Market Supply Planner
"I want the chance to stand out while being part of something outstanding"
Nestrade Ltd, La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland Undefined period of time, 100%
Are you ready to join Nestrade, a multinational global trading company? As an Inter-market Supply Planner, your main role will be to ensure that the appropriate volumes of finished goods are available on time to meet distribution and inter-market requirements in the most effective way, while optimizing stock cover in our Hub, container load and production utilisation at 3rd party manufacturers and Nestlé producers.
Nestrade (www.nestrade.com) support Nestlé operating companies in their quest to delight the consumers, by providing them with integrated trading solutions in a professional & cost effective manner while offering a platform for business development. Located in La Tour-de-Peilz on the shores of Lake Geneva, our passionate multicultural team is focused on delivering first class services in procurement, import/export, logistics and financial services. We offer a dynamic working environment that provides opportunities to develop and grow your career within the Nestlé Group.
Education and experience
- Establish stock policies for Finished Goods at the hub and with the receiving markets.
- Analyze and align on the supply plan and net dispatch requirements with the producers and the receiving markets to satisfy customer needs
- Plan and optimize load plan taking into account transportation constraints.
- Challenge manufacturing on a regular basis to manage lot sizes, cycle times and inventory levels to drive optimum inventory level
- Make sure APO data is consistent: Stock, Demand Plan, Material number
- Work closely with support Demand Planners (Inter Market Supply) to improve Demand Planning Accuracy
- Ensure smooth Phase In / Phase Out, in a cost efficient way
- To be successful in this role, you would need to demonstrate If you want to bring value to our company, apply at www.nestle.com/jobs in English.
Show us that you demonstrate excellent capacity to work with various stakeholders in a complex organization. In addition, we will highly value your strong analytical skills. Your ability to work in changing environments, your attention to details and your commitment to embrace challenges is what will set you apart from the other candidates. If you want to make a difference to our performance, apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs. The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
- Master Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain.
- At least 2 years' experience in supply planning and/or logistics
- Good knowledge of SAP/APO tools
- Supply or Production planning knowledge
- Fluent in English. Any additional language would be a plus