As a Legal Counsel (100%) in our team of committed and experienced lawyers you will be responsible for providing comprehensive legal advice regarding general contract law, commercial and consumer credit law. You will report directly to the Deputy General Counsel. You will be involved in initiatives with frequent interaction with members of our senior management team. If you are looking for a challenge in a lively and fast-paced environment and are motivated to work in a multicultural company, this position will be an excellent opportunity for you. The position is based at the headquarters of Cembra Money Bank AG in Zurich-Altstetten.
Legal Counsel (100%)
- Provide comprehensive legal advice regarding general Swiss contract, commercial, corporate, consumer credit law, competition law and stock exchange regulation
- Prepare, advise on and lead negotiations with regard to all kinds of legal documentation and commercial agreements
- Advise on structuring business transactions from a legal and regulatory perspective
- Prepare, examine and finalize internal policies and directives
- Support on Corporate Governance topics of a listed company
- Support special projects of the bank
- Closely co-operate with other functions
- Swiss law degree; bar admission as an advantage
- At least 4 years' work experience as a corporate counsel in corporate and commercial law matters or in a position with corresponding responsibilities, preferably in a bank, insurance company or law firm with expertise in banking and stock exchange regulation
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, strong team spirit, hands-on approach and performance as a supporter, provider and coach for all divisions and functions in all legal and regulatory aspects
- High level of enthusiasm, ability to work under pressure in a highly dynamic and fast moving environment as well as capacity for teamwork
- Excellent command of the German language, fluent in English (corporate language); good Italian or French skills would be an advantage
Cembra Money Bank AG is one of the leading Swiss providers of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products. Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,400 car dealers. Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 700 employees from more than 40 nations and about 780,000 customers.
For this vacancy we only consider direct applications.