Julius Baer is the leading Swiss private banking group with a focus on servicing and advising sophisticated private clients and a premium brand in global wealth management. That is why a comprehensive range of services and first-class service quality are essential – as are the committed teams that provide them.
• Assist Relationship Managers (RMs), mainly based in Geneva but also in other offices
and their international private clientele with regard to Wealth Planning.
• Focus on private clients resident in Russia and/or related to Russia. Professional
knowhow in other Central Eastern European jurisdictions would be a distinct advantage.
• Contact with RMs and direct client contact on a daily basis including travel activities.
• Support the wealth planning process of private clients and implement suitable solutions
by drawing on the expertise of internal and external specialists.
• Support the RMs in the overall development of the relevant markets by providing the
appropriate Wealth Planning market intelligence including provision of market specific
• Become an active member of a highly efficient, professional team of Wealth Planners by
complementing the existing group of advisors from diverse legal backgrounds.
Proper qualification in the relevant fields (i.e. legal / tax) or similar technical education in one of the RCEE jurisdictions.
Minimum 5-10 years of experience as well as a proven track record in the field of domestic and international wealth planning for private clients, ideally within Private Banking or comparable professional practices (e.g. legal practice, tax advisory) advising individuals on issues such as succession, tax, pensions, retirement, relocation and matrimonial issues.
Experience of working in teams with diverse cultural and professional backgrounds.
Strong technical credentials and proficiency for motivation, planning as well as successful implementation.
Competent to act as a project leader in virtual teams of diverse internal and external specialists to manage complex client cases through a wealth planning advisory process.
Strong social skills as well as excellent communication, presentation, negotiation skills.
High professional and ethical standards.
Fluent in Russian and English, additional language skill in the markets mentioned would be a distinct advantage.