Team Leader Engine Documentation
Be part of the power
Winterthur Gas & Diesel Ltd. (WinGD) is a leading developer of two-stroke low-speed gas and diesel engines used for propulsion power in merchant shipping. WinGD's target is to set the industry standard for reliability, efficiency and environmental friendliness. WinGD provides designs, licences and technical support to manufacturers, shipbuilders and ship operators worldwide. The engines are manufactured under licence. WinGD has its headquarters in Winterthur, Switzerland, where its activities were founded in 1898, and employs about 350 people worldwide.
Our success in this fast-moving environment is based on the drive of our dynamic, innovative employees. They work with interest in a multicultural environment, surrounded by skilled specialist colleagues, to guarantee that our engine portfolio undergoes those steps in development that are relevant to our market.
Winterthur Gas & Diesel Ltd. is looking for a
- Coordinate internal resources and external partners, i.e. consultants, outsourcing companies, etc.
- Operation and Maintenance Manual: Develop project scope, objectives and planning, research available product information, interview remote and local technical experts, structuring and preparation of content using "Controlled English"
- Manage existing documentation and ensure it is up-to-date
- Expert for digital distribution of documents
- Structured and target group aligned preparation of content
- Ensure that the documentation quality meets the technical and legal requirements
- Experience in developing and delivering technical documentation
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in digital distribution
- Working knowledge of Shipdex is preferred, at least basic knowledge in S1000D documentation standard is required
- Leadership skills
- Language skills: English at least C1 level
- Dynamic working environment
- Extraordinary and attractive products
- Multi-cultural and interdisciplinary teams
- Modern working conditions
- Advanced training
For additional information about this position and Winterthur Gas & Diesel Ltd. please contact the Line Manager