Test Analyst for Mobile Banking Solutions
Test Analyst for Mobile Banking Solutions Location: Zürich, Switzerland Type: Permanent Industry: Banking
Main responsibilities of the job:
- You assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts for the Mobile platform.
- You ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- You prepare and maintain test plans.
- You prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- You participate to the development iteration and acquire competency on the developed functionalities.
- You provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the You provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development Manager for project scheduling purposes.
Required skills and experience for the job:
Please visit our career site to find out more about our colleagues, benefits at Cognizant Switzerland: http://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en
- 3 years experience as a test analyst with mobile applications
- Experience in banking (e-banking and mobile banking preferred)
- Capability of analyzing and documenting complex technical issues
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for IT
- Experience with writing and executing functional test cases
- Experience with the Quality Center tools (HP QC)
- Knowledge of development and testing methodologies for Mobile devices
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Check out the employee testimonial video of Georgia, who works for us as a Test Analyst in Zürich: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr0413dKBAY
What do we offer for Testing Professionals in Switzerland?
Being part of the Swiss Quality Engineering & Assurance practice, you will tap into the vast pool of experience on software testing and quality assurance. Cognizant gives you the opportunity to bring all our exiting tooling, innovations and assets to our clients and help developing these together with our clients.
You will work on exciting projects with our customers, taking the essential role of advising our clients on the quality of the software being tested. Additionally, you will work with our clients to pro-actively advise them how to accelerate and improve the testing process.
To apply please send your CV to: Magdalena.Szymanska@cognizant.com and Noemi.Fenyvesi@cognizant.com
Please note that we only accept job applications from EU or Swiss nationals, who are eligible to work in Switzerland.
We do not accept CVs from recruitment agencies for this open job.