METTLER TOLEDO is a global manufacturer and marketer of precision instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and
food retailing applications. The Company has strong worldwide leadership positions. A significant majority of our
instrument sales are in segments in which we are the global leader. In addition to a broad product offering, we have
one of the largest global sales and service organizations among precision instrument companies.
Internship Service Workforce Management (m&f)
(70% - 100% for 3 months)
The position is in the Global Service Department , which is responsible for the development of the service business at
a global level. As an intern, you will work closely with the manager responsible for the HR-related aspects of Service
Workforce Management. Your tasks include close cooperation with the HR department and the responsible service managers
of our global market organizations.
Your tasks will be:
- Support in the creation of concepts and templates to facilitate the performance of the HR-related tasks by our
service leaders and their HR counterparts in our market organizations
- Implementation of a service-oriented toolbox along the HR process with focus on sourcing, skill-sets-management, job
profiles and recruiting
- Support the market organizations in implementing measures to ensure a service ready workforce in the medium- und
- You are a student in HR or Business Administration (Bachelor or Master) with preferably first work experience within
a manufacturing/technical company in the HR or Service area.
- This position requires initiative and a high degree of self-organization. A practical setting is also required as
well as pragmatically problem solving approach.
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills, a structured approach and experience in the analysis,
preparation and presentation of data and information.
- You have very good knowledge of Excel (macro pivot tables) and you know how to use other Office applications like
PowerPoint and Word. Any database-related software knowledge (e.g. Access) would be a plus.
- You have a very good command of English in written and oral. At least B2 level or better, it could also be your
mother tongue. Your way of communicating allows you to deal with a variety of different people.
Are you interested to work within a dynamic organization? Please send your complete application documentation via
e-Mail to email@example.com