T o day’s t o p organizations are constantly seeking an edge to stay competitive, win new markets and create shareholder value. And with an influx of new digital innovations permeating our world at a rapid pace, we realize the task for today’s business leaders is as great of a challenge as ever.
Join our ERP Process Transformation team in Zurich.
For roles we currently have, we are seeking internationally experienced and highly motivated professionals that can design innovative solutions for our clients. If you have a passion for strategy, architecture and the latest technological breakthroughs, you could be the right fit for the role as a
SAP Business Process Consultant Life Sciences (m/f)
Level: Senior Consultant/ Principal
- Together with our Clients analyze and review the according business processes to fully understand the clients requirements
- Design and implementation client specific solutions, considering the clients overall system strategy as well as change management implications
- Advising on all supply chain management and production planning related topics such as SCP, SCE, IBP, P2P, material master, long term planning, demand management, material requirements planning, capacity planning, detailed scheduling and manufacturing execution
- Preparation and execution of workshops and presentations
- Sparring partner for the client and project management as well as team lead responsibilities
- Active participation in business development and pre-sales activities (including RFPs)
- Higher education degree in Economics, Information Technology or equivalent
- Extensive process know-how in the life sciences industry and proven track record in supply chain and production planning for the process industry
- This includes standard SAP modules: sales and distribution, Supply Chain Management/ integrated business planning, quality management and production planning
- Longtime work experience in an international consulting company, covering delivery as well as business development topics in the life sciences industry
- Well-founded project management and team lead experience as well as excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel and an excellent command of both German and English
We offer you a great opportunity within a dynamically growing consultancy. You will discover a truly global culture, highly dedicated and motivated colleagues, a cooperative work environment and interesting training opportunities. Innovative in your approach always thinking ahead - we love proactive self-starters and we want you to come in, work your magic and bring in fresh ideas for us to work on.
Does this sound like you? We are looking forward to receive your application via www.infosys.com/consulting/careers/
Infosys Consulting AG
Herr Alexander Decker
044 434 11 00