Harvey Nash is looking for a Technical Writer for a 3 month project in Switzerland.
The role is for a technical writer who can reflect technical processes easily to be understood by a global organization. The perfect candidate has previous experience with different IT domains as well as presenting difficult technical content in easy understandable words.
You are responsible for
* Developing, writing, and editing of material for manuals, briefs, instruction books, catalogues, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work methods and procedures, and installation, operation, and maintenance Requirements
* +5 years of experience in writing and editing documentation in English to be understood by a global organization
* 2-3 years of experience in the Security/Quality relevant area
* Sound intermediate-level knowledge of languages, standards and processes in the IT area (e.g. GxP, validation, security); native speaker in English is a nice-to-have
* Desired is very good experience with GDocs and Microsoft Tools (e.g. Word, Powerpoint)
* Desired is solid experience and capability in authoring layouts (e.g. former experience with webdesign / design / trainings / marketing materials)
* Experience with and understanding of IT domains and their operations
Are you available immediately, have experience working within a Life Science company? Please send your complete CV (Word documents preferred) to email@example.com. For further details feel free to call me +41 44 296 88 22. I am looking forward to receiving your application.
Harvey Nash AG
+41 44 296 8822