Internship Credit Lines & Credit Analysis
As an intern in the Credit Lines Captive & Credit Risk Management team you will contribute to credit risk analysis and management of Zurich's credit-related insurance products, notably captive reinsurance transactions, deductibles, surety bonds and trade credit insurance. This will involve performing fundamental counterparty credit analysis and work on credit products portfolio data.
As an intern your main responsibilities will involve:
Your Skills and Experience As an intern your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Credit risk assessment of corporates and captive reinsurance companies
- Contribute to the deployment of credit risk analysis tools and guidelines to global credit risk community
- Deliver communications via appropriate media to Zurich's credit risk community
- Build portfolio watch lists and reports
Additional Information Primary work location is Zurich. If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Patrick Weymann is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online". You can find additional information about Zurich as an employer and about the candidate journey on our career site. Zurich Virtual Tour Enter the fascinating World of Zurich! Learn more about our company and meet some of our employees personally in the Zurich Virtual Tour.
- Studying towards a degree in finance, economics, accounting or numeric discipline
- Fluent English, including solid writing skills to write concise credit write-ups
- At ease with Microsoft Office, in particular Excel (VBA Knowledge is advantageous)
- Any previous experience in credit underwriting, risk management or financial research/analysis is a plus
- Strong team-working skills for working alongside colleagues from different countries
Who we are Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 54,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit. At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Information for recruitment agencies Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents neither via our employees nor through our online career portal. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.