Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd. is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX: BSLN). It focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer. The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations of its subsidiary Basilea Pharmaceutica International Ltd. to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
To strengthen our Legal Department, we are looking for an experienced
Intellectual Property Paralegal 50% (M/F)
- Managing and maintaining the patent and trademark database, including managing deadlines, annuities, 12-month filings, PCT national phase filings and European validations, as well as filing patent applications online
- Managing trademark and domains portfolio, including instructing external agents in all filing and prosecution matters
- Providing IP information to other functions, including advising on the status of the patent, trademark and domain portfolios
- Supporting all IP administrative and organizational functions
- Assisting with providing the IP budget proposal
- Managing billing of services provided by external agents and advisors, and
cost center allocations
- Liaising with and providing instructions to the annuities provider
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal Certification, or equivalent IP paralegal qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience as a patent paralegal, including filing patent applications online, implementing PCT national phase entry and European validation procedures, managing patent prosecution deadlines and maintaining patent files
- Experience of configuring IP databases as well as trademark prosecution and managing domains portfolios is desirable
- The ideal candidate has a creative mindset to help design new processes to maximize efficiency
- Proven ability to work independently and take the initiative
- Good organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work very productively and efficiently
- Flexibility to adapt to new ways of working in a changing environment
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential, German proficiency an advantage
We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits.
We look forward to receiving your online application including your complete documents. For additional information please contact Selin Yildiz.
Ihre Online Bewerbung: http://www.basilea.com/Careers/