Product Assurance Engineer Aerospace
Altran is a global engineering consultancy and leader in R&D Services (ER&D), offering its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Being an engineer for Altran means working alongside our clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception stage to industrialization. Altran Group provides its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and IT/Telecom sectors, among others.
The Altran Engineering Team in Zurich is expanding and looking for qualified engineers, who enjoy advising its clients from concept to realization phase.
- As a consultant, you advise and assist our customers with their technology challenges
- According to your activity and qualifications, you can work on different project phases: from technical and strategic studies, design and development of new products, their introduction into the production; or work on the launch of comprehensive services
- Thanks to your work in varied projects, you will gain valuable and extensive experience. During your career at Altran, you will be able to develop additional skills, like in project, quality or requirement management
- Assume the role of Product Assurance Task Manager for the assigned structures
- Interface to internal as well as external Clients, reporting to the PM and the Team Leader of PA
- Responsible for PA processes and documentation
- Support the development team during the validation and certification activities
- Manage the NCs and MRBs with the client
- University degree (PhD, MSc, BSc) in Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Relevant experience in Quality and/or Product Assurance processes and documentation, especially FMECA, Requirements Management and NCs, Configuration Management, Validation and Certification.
- Sound knowledge of ECSS norms is a must; NASA Standards NTSP
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is an advantage
- High level of initiative, customer focus, teamwork and flexibility
- Willingness to travel within the German speaking part of Switzerland (project assignment area) and to ESA locations
- Immediate availability and/or short notice period is a big plus
- A permanent contract with the leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting
- A multi-stage model with career opportunities through specialization prospects, as well as through continuing professional education and training
- A steep learning curve due to diverse and cross-industrial project opportunities
- An open and constructive corporate culture with over 30,000 colleagues in over 20 countries
- Helping clients to realize ideas from ideation, prototyping, industrialization of products, manufacturing, scale-up, distribution as well as service provisioning/support
- Global projects & global job opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including motivational statement, copies of your degree as well as any work certificates. We only accept applications through our online career portal. You can track your application status online at any time: https://www.altran.ch/careers click on "My account". Your application can/will also be considered for any other open positions we may have. Please note, for this vacancy only direct applications can be considered. For more information please contact directly our Recruitment Manager, Mark Swerissen via Mail: email@example.com or +41581221214.
Herr Mark Swerissen ¦ Recruitment Manager ¦ Hardturmstrasse 253 ¦ 8005 Zürich ¦ +41581221214