Securities Specialist, temporary until April 2018
Are you a master of transaction? Do you know how to take care of clients? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- prepare documentation, process transactions, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
- monitor and process pending items, correct discrepancies
- launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence
- identify and resolve technical issues with reconcilliation tool and file management
You'll be working in the Corporate Action and Income team in Opfikon. We are responsible for the correct and timely processing of Corporate Action and Income transactions. This includes dividend, interest and repayment of bonds, shares or fund products.
Your experience and skills
- a flair for working with numbers
- an interest in financial services
- command of Microsoft Excel / Power Point / Winword / Outlook
- fluent in English (oral and written)
- totally focused on client service and correct and timely execution of task orders
- motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS Recruiting Switzerland