Cadillac is a leading premium automotive brand since 1902 and a division of the U.S.-based General Motors Company that markets luxury vehicles worldwide. Over the past two years Cadillac has engineered a historic renaissance led by artful engineering and advanced technology. At our European headquarters in Zurich (Glattpark), an international team coordinates the marketing and sales activities of Cadillac and the iconic Chevrolet Performance models Corvette and Camaro. Our team is focused on nothing less than an entire re-launch of both brands in the European context and growing the business over the upcoming years applying new and innovative approaches to the traditional understanding of automotive marketing, sales and customer experience.
To further strengthen our team, we are looking for a
The internship is limited to 12 months.
During your Internship, you will support the Finance team in a broad range of topics.
· Manage accounts receivable/payable activities
· Coordinate & resolve issues together with financial shared service provider
· Coordinate & resolve issues together with internal/external stakeholders
· Assist in month end closing activities
· Assist in structural cost analysis & forecast
· Any other ad-hoc reporting and analysis activities
· Minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance
· Hands on AP/AR experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Experienced with SAP
· High Excel proficiency
· Fluent in English with German as a plus
· Strong self-organizational and interpersonal skills
If you are a strong team player looking for a company that values diverse opinions and backgrounds, please forward us your complete application documentation (CV, job references, diploma, certificates) with motivational letter via email to email@example.com.
Cadillac Europe GmbH
Frau Alexandra Alchenberger
HR Manager Cadillac Europe
Boulevard Lilienthal 6
8152 Glattpark (Opfikon)
044 828 21 52