We score high with:
Technology: with our web-applications (SaaS) showing high performance and state-of-the-art technology
User friendliness: with our 80:20 principle in terms of functionalities and usability for millions of users worldwide
References: with 1000 well-known customers such as Swisscom, Daimler or Hilti
Career: with our individualized employee development and promotions programs
Humanity: with team spirit, openness and honesty
Dynamics: with our exciting team events and challenging working environments
Are you following the latest trends and looking for an exciting and empowering position in an innovative workplace? Would you like to be part of a dynamic company counting on your initiatives? Then we should get to know each other!
- As member of Data Science Team, you work closely with Product team to support data-driven and people-focused product design, based on proven concepts of quantitative psychology, organizational behavior, and customer needs (through co-creation)
- You assess organizations to determine changes that need to be made and come up with solutions to be implemented throughout our data-driven products
- You digest cutting edge research on above mentioned fields while cooperating with academia to bring science into products
- You perform behavioral science research, data analysis and interpretation involving digitized surveys, apps, focus groups, and interviews
- You support the UX and UI teams in regards to usability, data flows, and user feedback.
What do we expect from you?
- Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in Psychology or Organizational Sciences.
- 5+ years of work experience as Psychologist (Business, Occupational or Quantitative), or Organizational Behaviorist.
- Proven experience in statistical analysis, research design, measurement, and corresponding software tools.
What can you expect from us?
- Freedom for you to take responsibilities
- Team spirit and team work
- Open dynamic and flexible corporate culture
- Opportunity to develop your talent in a dynamic team with ambitious goals
- Transparent communication
- Team work and frequently work with other partners as a representative of our organization
- Flat hierarchies in a democratic company culture
- Exciting national and international projects
- Multicultural and international team environment with room to be yourself
- Flexible working conditions (Home Office, working hours, etc.)
- Competitive compensation and social package
- Great inhouse facilities / table soccer, billiard, relax rooms etc.
We do not accept any applications from head hunters or recruitment agencies for this role. Thank you for understanding.